Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog 2

I am quite the fan of kid movies. I'm excited for a lot of them coming out in the future. Kids movies aren't what they use to be, a lot are doing more of an adult friendly theme to them, and no I don't mean Snow White sucks off the seven dwarfes, not that kidna adult, I'm mentiong more of this type with...

Monster Vs. Aliens!



Very awesome movie. Kid friendly but lot's of adult humor. Bob the blob, pictured above, is probably the best character in the film next to of coarse Insectosaurus
The movie will keep you laughing the entire time. And if you get the chance, see the 3D version. Very very cool stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm sorry about the impertinence to follow your blog and I'm sorry about my english, I'm still learning. I found your blog at google, I'm brazilian and I love kid movies too. I did'nt see this particular movie, but it looks really fun. Kiss from Olinda-Pernambuco-Brazil. God bless you! :D

    ReplyDelete